Have fun!

Google
WELCOME TO LIFESTYLE DESK!
Your online lifestyle guide and a place to hang-out!
EXPRESS YOURSELF. BE DIFFERENT. BE THE SPOTLIGHT!
Have fun!!! ;)
9/15/2008 03:12:00 PM

Top 10 Music Hits


1. "Whatever You Like" by T.I.

sample lyrics of the song:


[Chorus:] Stacks on deck Patrone on ice And we can pop bottles all night Baby you can have whatever you like (you like) I said you can have whatever you like (you like) Yeah Late night sex so wet and so tight I'll gas up the jet for you tonight Baby you can go where ever you like (you like) I said you can go where ever you like (you like) Yeah




2. "So What" by Pink


sample lyrics of the song:


[Chorus]So, So what I'm still a rock star. I got my rock moves. And I don't need you. And guess whatI'm havin more fun. And now that were done. I'm gona show you tonight. I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool so. So whatI am a rock star. I got my rock moves. And I don't want you tonight.



3. "Disturbia" by Rihanna



sample lyrics of the song:


It's a thief in the night. To come and grab you. can creep up inside you. And consume you. A disease of the mind. It can control you. It's too close for comfort.




4. "Forever" by Chris Brown


sample lyrics of the song:


It's like I waited my whole life For this one night It's gon be me you and the dance floor Cuz we only got one night Double your pleasure Double your fun And dance forever ever ever Forever ever ever Forever ever ever Forever Forever ever ever Forever ever ever Forever ever ever Forever on the dance floor


5. "Paper Planes" by M.I.A.


sample lyrics of the song:


Sometimes I think sitting on trains Every step I get to i'm clocking that game Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame Bonafide hustler making my name All I wanna do is? And a And take your money



6. "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz


sample lyrics of the song:


So I won't hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait I'm sure There's no need to complicate Our time is short This is our fate, I'm yours


7. "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay


sample lyrics of the song:


I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing Roman Cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror, my sword and shield My missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can't explain I know Saint Peter won't call my name Never an honest word But that was when I ruled the world


8. "Closer" by Ne-Yo


sample lyrics of the song:

And I just can't pull my self away Under her spell I can't break I just can't stop [ x4 ] And I just can't bring myself away But I don't want to escape I just can't stop [ x4 ]



9. "In The Ayer" by Flo Rida



sample lyrics of the song:

[chorus: Will.I.Am/Fergie ][X2] Oh hot damn , this is my jam Keep me partying till the A.M Yall don’t understand , make me throw my hands In the ayer , ay , ayer , ayer , ay , ayer



10. "Dangerous" by Kardinal Offishall


sample lyrics of the song:

[chorus] that girl is so dangerous that girl is so dangerous that girl is a bad girl i seen her type before she's so dangerous that girl is so dangerous that girl is a bad girl [yeah]

0 comments: